How to get transcripts for any podcasts?
Two steps to get transcripts for any podcasts:
- Find the audio file of the podcast episode that you want to transcribe using the best podcast search engine Listen Notes.
- Transcribe the audio file.
Step 1: Find the audio file
Listen Notes is the best podcast search engine. It's like Google, but for podcasts.
You can search a person or a topic to find any podcast episodes, then download the audio file: MORE -> Download
Step 2: Transcribe the audio file
Once you have the audio file, you can easily transcribe it.
There are many options:
1) Use any speech-to-text tools that you can find on the Internet: Google "Speech To Text"
2) Transcribe the audio yourself: Listen to the audio, then write down words.
3) Hire a person to transcribe for you: Google "Hire Transcriber"
4) If you are the owner / producer of a podcast, you can use the auto-transcription tool on our website to get transcripts: How to auto-transcribe your own podcast?
If you use an Android phone or Google Chrome for desktop, you can turn on Live Caption for free: How to see live caption of any podcasts in English?